Teachers Unite members organize public school educators across the city to work with students and parents to create schools that are restorative and democratic.
Our members call to end racist disciplinary practices and invest in resources to make schools safe spaces that respect the dignity of all students.
Your dues make it all possible!
Teachers Unite members…
- help shape city education policy through grassroots advocacy
- learn and share organizing skills, resources, and strategies with a network of educators who practice restorative justice and build power at their schools
- collaborate with students and parents on the Dignity in Schools Campaign to develop demands, inform priorities, and organize strategic actions
- have access to leadership opportunities (i.e. presenting at conferences or participating in skill shares around the country)
- have access to our toolkit
Teachers Unite members pay monthly dues and agree with our principles of unity.